Monday, May 26, 2008

Our Itinerary for Ethiopia

For those of you who are interested... here is what life will be like when we are in Ethiopia. I cannot believe it is only a few days away. I can't wait to hold my baby in my arms for the first time.
Thursday: Arrive in Addis Ababa at 11:35am. Hang out until we get a ride to the Guest House at 9pm.
Friday: MEET TEKETEL!! :)
Saturday: More TEKETEL!! Dinner show at Crown Hotel.
Sunday: Travel south to Hossana.
Monday: Even more Teketel! Shopping, museums, etc.
Tuesday: Going away celebration for the children at the care center. Teketel can now stay in our room. US embassy for visa interview.
Wednesday: Spending the day with Teketel. Hairbraing class
Thursday: Ethiopian cooking class and then we leave for the airport! :)

5 comments:

MOM said...

I'm sooooo excited for you!! Can't wait to hear about the first felings you have when you see him....and the cooking tips:)

Anonymous said...

im so excited for u guys. u both will make amazing parents. he is so cutie

Anonymous said...

Katie, it's Cassia! Sue sent me the link to your blog...and I've been reading up on what's going on. It's so awesome that you're adopting! (Something you totally wanted to do since high school!) I'm really happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

It is so amazing that you two will be coming back as parents. We are so excited to meet Tek and share in your love for him.

Anonymous said...

how exciting!!! I can't wait to see Tek :)

We miss you already, by the way!