Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dear Auntie Amy...

I loved visiting with you at McDonalds.


I showed you I know how to crawl now... even if its on a table! :)


You showed me how to do a fake smile. :)
(I hear you are a pro.)


You showed me off at the Retirement Party.
You even shared me with others.


I met your boyfriend, Warren. He was fun to play with, I like him.
Mom says I am supposed to say "My name's not Warren!"


I loved walking around Cedar Point with you. Hopefully one day I will get to ride the rides.
And maybe one day you will figure out what your shirt means. :)
(Mom told me to say that one too.)


Auntie Amy, I had so much fun in Ohio with you. I can't wait until Christmas to see you again. Maybe I will be walking by then... then you will have to try to keep up with me!

I just got the new shirt you sent me in the mail the other day.
Don't I look cool! Dad says I can't go there when I am older (OSU only!), but Mom says I can go wherever I want. So we will see. :)


No comments: