Saturday, January 3, 2009

Twinkies, Chuckie's, and New Years...

Cody FINALLY matched Andy. He has been trying for some time.

Tek had his first visit to Chuck E. Cheese w/ Poppy and Granna Blair.
He is still a little young for the games, but he enjoyed it...
But I think Poppy and Dad had the most fun. :)


Then we had New Years at our place. Look at Penny! :)
I didn't do the full length shot because she was already irritated that I put her in a short dress, I didn't want to push my luck with a picture on the internet for all the world to see. :)
And this song is for you Penny.

We are off to Ohio tomorrow for a visit. Can't wait to see everyone.

2 comments:

Tania Stentz ...aka... T$ said...

So... would it be weird or rude if I invite myself to the Blair's on Monday? I really want to see you guys. If it wouldn't be weird this is what I was thinking... Logan had a doctors appointment @ 11:30 so I would head that way after that and come there to hang out for a while. Hopefully Logan will take a nap on the way if he doesn't I might only be able to stay for a little while then let him go take a nap. Then I could come back later or if you want me to do your hair( well I know you do) then either I can try to do it at the Blair's or you could come over to the Stentz's. Let me know if this sounds like it would work.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should ask the Blairs