Monday, June 2, 2008

UPDATE!!!

I know everyone has been anxious for an update, sorry to keep you waiting. We have been without power for about a third of the time here, and when we have had power we couldn't connect to the internet. (dial-up in Africa...who would have guessed) We have Tek and he is AMAZING!! I can't even begin to describe the feelings of all of this. We met the birth mother which was absolutly gut wrenching.

There are lots of people wanting to use the computer so I must be breif. We get home friday evening and we will give a detailed post an put up lots of pictures.

9 comments:

PastorGrandpa said...

Whew!...ok... I think I can sleep now.

Hope I can get the deposit back on the row boat... Jim wasn't going to row anyway...

Can't wait to hold my new grandson

BuilderRadPa said...

"Your" grandson Tom??? Thanks, Niki for letting me know so quickly! ~ Jim

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so happy you updated! I couldn't take all of the suspense!!! Can't wait to you guys make it back here with Tek!

Knuutila4 said...

Hi Mommy and Daddy, thanks for letting us see you before you left. Good luck I'm so excited for you both, lots of Love and Hugs and sugars to the new Mommy and Daddy and baby Tek

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you could leave a quick update! You guys must be beside yourselves with excitement. :)

Can't wait to see all three (Riley too, of course) of the Savannah Blair family this summer!

Cheryl Wiemero said...

Very good newz indeed. Now, now, I am sure there is plenty of Tek to go around. He's gonna have trauma from all the hugs and kisses.. God bless and enjoy the remainder of your journey. There surely is Joy in the Journey?! Grannie Cher and John

theCOREY said...

I'm so freak'n excited! Can't wait to meet "the boy"! oh and see you guy's too.

amz said...

Can't you just stop in Cleveland before heading back to Savannah?? I am so excited to meet the little guy.

Also, remember to repeat "I love Auntie Amy" five times a day:)

BuilderRadPa said...

ARRIVED ON AMERICAN SOIL!!!!
City: New York/Newark, NJ (EWR - Liberty)
Scheduled Date: Fri., Jun. 6, 2008
Actual Time: 9:18 a.m.
Status: Arrived Gate 37 Minutes Early

FINAL ARRIVAL: Savannah, GA (SAV)
Scheduled Time: 5:52 p.m.
Estimated Time: 5:52 p.m.
Scheduled Date: Fri., Jun. 6, 2008
Status: On Schedule