Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One of those weeks...

Tek is sick. First week of daycare and he catches a cold.

He decides to share it with Mom. Thanks Tek... I appreciate it.

Moving... ARGH! So much work... I am so tired and so sick.

Work... very frustrating. Why can't I just be the boss? 

My laptop is broken. They can't retrieve anything on the hard drive. So many pictures lost. 
All of my mom's pictures are gone. I feel horrible. Sorry mom! 

Andy's laptop is broken. Usable, but annoying. 

Where is my stimulus check? I want my camera!

I just listened to a doctor's message on my phone and Tek needs more blood tests run. 
Poor guy.

Next week will be better. I know it. 
Even if its not better, I am sure I will be able to breath through my nose. 

Here is Tek at his first doctor's appointment a week after we arrived home from Ethiopia.
Tek loves his daddy. 
"Dada" will definitely be his first word. 
Better not be this week. It would make this week worse... I want him to be a mama's boy!

No comments: