Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sorry its been so long.


Kristen took the pictures above. They are so beautiful.



Amiee Ferguson took the pictures when we were in Ohio at the same park
Andy and I had our wedding pictures taken.
She did a wonderful job! I can't wait to see the rest.
It was during Tek's nap time (new mom! I forgot to consider nap time!)

Its been a little while since I have updated the blog, a lot has been going on. Its been a crazy couple of weeks. My mom was in town to visit last week. We had a great time celebrating July 4th with her and our Savannah Family. As soon as I steal some pictures from Nicki I will post Tek's first fourth of July and his last as an Ethiopian citizen. :) Mom left on Saturday, she was a great help when she was here. Tek adores her and can't wait to see Grandma Cheryl again.

Tek started daycare on Tuesday. He handled it much better than me. His teachers love him, they say he is the happiest baby there. I went back to work full-time on Monday. The days are so long. I think I was completely worthless the entire week because all I could think about was at 5:00 I see Tek.

One thing that amazes me is Tek's internal clock. The boy knows what time it is and when he should get a bottle. He woke up at 1 am one night, and Andy & I had a weak moment and gave him formula. (We were exhausted.) Every night for the next weeek Tek woke up at the exact time expecting formula. How does he know?

We move to our new place on Jones St. next week. My house is beginning to fill with boxes. I am becoming quite the mover! :) Hopefully this will be our last rental move... maybe next time it will be to our first home!

I don't have any more time to update, since I have an entire house to pack. But I promise when we get a new camera and our computers fixed. (LONG STORY!) I will be more faithful with this blog.

Until then, enjoy the pictures others take!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PastorGrandpa

Beautiful... just beautiful.

Is it just me, or did you guys adopt the most beautiful child on the entire African continent?

I think so. & I think You two look the most happy that I have seen you in forever

Anonymous said...

Pastor Grandpa PS

I'm convinced now that My password got left on the Space Shuttle some where...

I fear it shall never return... it has gone to where no man has ever gone before

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun taking your photos guys! Tek is such a beautiful baby, and has some pretty nice lookin' parents too. :D

Cheryl Wiemero said...

Grandma says,"Those are the best pics yet! I just love the little Tek. I am coming back soon for a 3 week visit." Love you Grannie Cher