Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday TO ME!! :)

Its my birthday! Happy Birthday to me!
I am 27 today. (That is awfully close to 30!)

Yes... I am tooting my own horn.
I live by this quote: "Love yourself, for if you don't, how can you expect anyone else to love you?"
So, since I clearly love myself... I expect you all to love me too! :)

My 4th Birthday

Still cute, even with a cat scratch on my face.

Cappadocia, Turkey

Paris, I think... can't remember.

I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE to dance!

First day with Tek!

Christmas, 2008 with my cousin Kristin and my sister Amy.

Myself and one of my most favorite people ever... Liza! (See you this weekend! I am so excited!)

I love my new camera!

Three generations of beautiful women... with great legs!

Sailboat on Lake Michigan

Long story... not nearly as funny to you as it is to me. (Virginia trip)

One of my other most favorite people, my Aunt Nettie.

This Halloween... so fun!

Tek's first Meskel

Last week... we needed a family picture to send to our social worker.

Isaac said that if I put 15 pictures on this tribute it would be pathetic... so I put 16.
Thank you very much!

So.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I now only have 3 years to accomplish something... I better get going.
(I hate that Britney Spears is showing me up.)






5 comments:

Tania Stentz ...aka... T$ said...

Waned to be the first to say Happy Birthday, hope its a great one! Cant wait to see you,Tania

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday! I turned 30 in October, it's not so bad. I hope you don't mind, but I used some of your statistics from your AIDS day post on my blog. Let me know when you are going to be in Ohio.

Tania Stentz ...aka... T$ said...

I'm jealous, I want your camera!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kate we miss you bunches Hope you had the best day Love Knuutilas Skye says Happy Birthday!!

Cheryl Wiemero said...

My little girl is 27!! Where is the time going?
Glad u had a great day and got a nite out with Andy and your friends. We love you and cant wait to see you in January. Love, mom