Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Videos to get Auntie Amy off my back! :)


The first video shows Tek's new dance/fit. You see the stomping of the feet can mean that he is either really happy or really mad. Sometimes the face is very similar too. We try to ignore it when he throws a fit, but its so darn funny!

The second one shows off his walking skills. But its kind of dark. We don't have much light anywhere other than our kitchen anytime after 5pm. I will try to get a better one this weekend outside. 

Okay Amy, are you satisfied? I am so incredibly tired and I stayed up 2 hours longer than I wanted to, so you better be happy!

Be back soon.

3 comments:

amz said...

He is practically a grown up now!! I can't handle being away from him this long :(

Anonymous said...

Wow! He even does the splits, just like on "So You Think You Can Dance"!

Anonymous said...

Now that I've had a while to look at this... I think Tek walks like Fred Sanford

ProbablyCorey