Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Cody!

Today is Cody's 26th Birthday!
Happy Birthday Old Man!


I think you loved this more than you let on. :)


Meeting Tek for the first time. I do believe that your sunglasses' strap in this picture became a casualty of Tek's grip at a later time.



"Where's my drink?"


The Men in Black... watch out ladies!

I would like credit for leaving out two pictures from this tribute... two clues: 1. Amanda's manicure 2. red scarf (man I really wanted to put that one in here too!) You may thank me at any time. :)

Happy Birthday Country Boy... we realize that it won't be as awesome a birthday in Wrongsville as it would be in the basement of John's Bar getting beat at darts... but it will be a good day nonetheless. :) (Yes that was me talking smack... how'd I do?) Anyway, we hope its your best and biggest ever! (That's what she said.) Now go have whatever you like.

With Love,
Andy, Kate, Riley, & Tek

P.S. Its very sad that not everyone can hear my music. I pick out such fitting songs. :) Guess you will never know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd just like to say that I'm a little bit upset that I didn't get a birthday tribute on your blog.

but I did get awesome toms :)