Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We celebrated Thanksgiving this year at the Grimms. The Grimms are a part of our church planting team. It was a wonderful dinner and wonderful company. Thank you so much for sharing your Thanksgiving with us. Here are a few pictures from the day.


Here is Lisa & Chris Cree. They are a part of our church plant team also.




The cutest place cards. :)

Tek at his first Thanksgiving dinner. Always willing to take kisses from mom, can't you tell?

Tek's first time on the trampoline.
Thank you Maggie for showing Tek how to jump on the trampoline.





The day after Thanksgiving brought the new RED drinks to Starbucks. They offer 3 holiday drinks to choose from and 5 cents of that purchase will go to the RED campaign and the Global Fund. I am trying not to be cynical... 5 cents??? Really?? Maybe if it was of every purchase, but only of those 3 drinks? Well I guess its better than nothing. If Starbucks really wants to impress me they can offer more than one fair trade coffee or even better serve fair trade ONLY!

Riley gets a little jealous if I only take pictures of Tek.
Gotta love our "snaggletooth" Tek. One front tooth.
Tek's current favorite face.
Walking with Daddy.
Tek went with Daddy to pick out our Christmas Tree.
Apparently Santa was selling them.

The house is nearly decorated. Three trees and lots of garland... its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. :) I watched 3 movies as I decorated... Holiday, Little Women, & National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Man I forgot how funny Christmas Vacation is! I did declare previously that it is one of my favorites, but I must say that it is DEFINTELY one of my ABSOLUTE favorites! (sorry.) I laughed the entire way through. :)

More to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Post!! Loved every piece, especially the "walk with Dad" pix

PstrGrnPa

Robert M. said...

Love the pic & comment about Santa selling xmas trees! Miss you guys. Tek is getting so big!

Tania Stentz ...aka... T$ said...

Great pics and comments. I was crackin up. I love the picture of walking with Daddy, its great! Your doing better with the decoration then I am. I do have the tree up though. Got it up the day I started going into labor. I put the tree up while i waited for my contractions to do something. Glad I put it up then cause I'm not sure when I would get to it with being attached to Elliot every couple hours.

Anonymous said...

The more I look at it, the more amazing the Walking With Daddy Picture becomes.

KJ, I think it's your best pix yet.

PstrGrnPa